SWC-DH type cross shaft universal coupling is a commonly used coupling. With its structural characteristics, it can make two shafts that are not on the same axis or with large axis angles or large axial movement to rotate continuously at constant angular speed. , And transmit torque and movement.
SWC-DH type cross shaft universal coupling is a commonly used coupling.Utilizing the characteristics of its structure, it can make two shafts that are not on the same axis or with large axis angle or large axial movement continuously rotate at equal angular speed and transmit torque and motion.Can be widely used in metallurgy, lifting, engineering transportation, mining, petroleum, shipbuilding, coal, rubber, papermaking machinery and other heavy machinery industries to transmit torque in mechanical shafting. The main features of SWC-DH type cross shaft universal coupling are:
1. Has a large angle compensation capability.
2. The structure is compact and reasonable. The SWC-DH type adopts an integral fork, which makes the transportation more assured.
3. Large carrying capacity.Compared with other types of couplings with the same rotating diameter, the torque transmitted by it is larger. This has a better matching range for mechanical equipment with restricted rotating diameter.
4. High transmission efficiency.Its transmission efficiency is 98-99.8%, and it is used for high-power transmission with obvious energy saving effect.
5. Stable transportation, low noise, easy assembly and disassembly and maintenance.