Select Page

High  Custom Solutions Available sales cast iron bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve  for baler parts

The new goods include a collection of substantial-tech and substantial high quality chains and sprockets and gears, this sort of as chains and gearboxes for agricultural machineries, metallurgical chains, escalator phase-chains, high-velocity tooth chains, timing chains, self-lubrication chains, amongst which have variety large velocity tooth chain for vehicle department dynamic box and aerial chains fill in the blanks of chain in China.


Swift Information

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Title:


Solution Title:

bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve for baler areas


Solid Iron


Farm Motor







High quality:

a hundred%tested


two Thirty day period


seventy five



Offer Capacity

Offer Ability:
5000 Piece/Parts per Working day

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Specifics
72pc carton packing
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
Amount(Luggage) one – 50 51 – 100 >100
Est. Time(times) seven 15 To be negotiated

On the web Customization




Relevant Industries Machinery Restore Retailers,Farms
Variety Bearing
Use baler
Area of Origin China
Model Identify EP
Merchandise Title bushing on connecting rod Iron sleeve  for baler components
Content Solid Iron
Application Farm Engine
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size five.five*5.5*5.5cm
Bodyweight .48kg
Good quality a hundred%examined
Provider 2 Thirty day period
MOQ seventy five
Package deal Carton

























Q1:How your company generally transports products to your nations?

This problem is primarily decided by the quantity of the items. If the variety of orders is sufficient for a container, it is advisable that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the amount of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our buy amount is established according to the packaging of the products. For instance, if there are thirty cases in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we want to obtain the total payment before they can be delivered if it is an buy, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the deal to indicator the contract.