Select Page

Worm  China best factory Gear Stainless steel helical pinion plastic small brass screw jack wpo sets hydraulic valve assembly mini micro holo parts

We examine each and every piece of bearing by ourselves prior to supply.


Fast Particulars






one.5 years

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Fix Outlets, Farms, Retail

After Warranty Service:

On-line assistance

Nearby Support Place:

None, None

Showroom Spot:


Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Title:




Standard or Nonstandard:



Offer Potential

Supply Potential:
50000 Established/Sets for every Day

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Specifics
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Baggage) 1 – 10 >10
Est. Time(times) thirty To be negotiated

Online Customization









Relevant Industries Equipment Mend Stores,Farms
Type K-seven-hundred areas
Use Tractors
Area of Origin China
Manufacturer Name EP
Solution Identify K-700 areas  gear
Good quality 100% tested
Material 20CrMnTi
Size fourteen*fourteen*9cm
excess weight four.75kg
Technics Shot   blasting
Application K-seven hundred elements ,Engineering transport
Attribute It can modify the pace of rotation
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM Accept













If you need to have any favorable or rapidly transport welcome to make contact with us

Q1:How your organization typically transports products to your countries?

This issue is primarily identified by the amount of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be shipped by the shipping firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our purchase quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are thirty circumstances in one particular box, then thirty are the least expensive get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment technique?

If it is a spot, we need to obtain the complete payment before they can be delivered if it is an get, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to signal the contract.