Our cardan couplings are based on the cardan joint. The precise coordination of pins and bushes reduces the backlash of the coupling to a minimum and thus allows positioning applications. The possibility to compensate high misalignment at minimum restoring forces in compact installation spaces turns our cardan couplings into a special problem solver. We offer this coupling for the transmission of torques in an easy-to-fit clamping hub, for the absorption of high tension and compression forces. Furthermore, we offer our screwable version for linear drives – our linear coupling.
Standard Flexible Welted Cardan Shaft Coupling
- Zero-backlash, torsionally stiff and reduced maintenance steel lamina coupling
- Short, single-cardanic coupling,surface blackening
- Axial assembly/disassembly
- Zero-backlash, torsionally stiff and reduced maintenance steel laminae coupling
- High displacement figures
- Nominal torque up to 173,830 N.m
- Operating range from -40° C to 120° C
- Standard range up to shaft diameter 290 mm
Customized universal pto shaft coupling
Product Model SWC Norminal Length 1000 mm Minimum Length 243-1355 mm Swing Diameter as requirement Norminal Torque 1.25 – 710 KN.M Fatique Torque 0.63 -335 KN.M
Cardan pto transmission shaft flexible coupling
The power take-off (PTO) is a sophisticated mechanism, allowing implements to draw energy from the engine and transmit it to another application. It works as a mechanical gearbox which can be mounted on the vehicle’s transmission.
Universal joint couplin
Industrial cardan shaft advantage
1.Excellent performance, long using life and competitive price.
2.Heat resistant&Distortion resistant
3.High intensity and rigidity.
4.Meet Iso9001: 2015 quality system
5.Your sample request are welcomed
6.With own R&D dept., OEM orders are available
1. Hubs from steel, specifically suitable for drive elements subject tohigh loads, e. g. steel mills, elevator drives
2. Torsionally flexible, maintenance-free, vibration-damping
3. Axial plug-in, fail-safe
4. Allover machining – good dynamic properties
5. Compact design/small flywheel effec
Spherical Hinge Universal Coupling
- Spherical hinge universal coupling replaces the cross shaft with spherical workpiece as the point of junction between the driving shaft and driven shaft;
- Simple in structure, small in size, flexible, easy to be repaired, small in transmission torque;
- Applicable to cases where the angle between shafts β≤40°, can realize synchronous rotation of driving and driven shaft;
Let Us Serve You
Based on our extensive application knowledge and our decades of experience in many industries and cardan-coupling, we are able to provide customers with powerful advice based on their individual needs.Our customers regard EP as a reliable partner and a safe investment. All our business relationships are based on trust, responsibility and traditional business ethics.
Good connections thanks to quality
EP® cardan couplings are elastic, double-jointed output couplings used to compensate for primary suspension misalignments in the bogie with full torque transmission between the gear unit and the powered wheel set shaft. They permit very large shaft displacements and allow major misalignments between the axle and the gear unit while generating only very slight reaction forces.
EP coupling parts can be installed individually on the gear unit and wheel set shaft. The coupling parts come with pre-installed self-calibrated spherical bearings with protected rubber elements. These have a long service life of up to one million kilometers of vehicle travel. By screwing the brackets onto the spherical bearing pins, the coupling can be installed simply using standard tools. The spacer automatically centers itself.
Your benefits at a glance
- Long service life and low maintenance expenses
- Maintenance-free for up to three million kilometers of vehicle travel or 12 years
- Wear-resistant and service-friendly with very long maintenance intervals
- Main inspection combined with gear unit and motor checks
- On request, initial lubricant filling can occur on delivery
- Simple and rapid relubrication using the grease nipple
- Good emergency running properties thanks to sealed grease reservoirs
- Clear load reserves, even after extremely long running times
- Optimized seal system to prevent dust from penetrating
- Reliable running if the chassis is icy and at temperatures well below zero
- Heat-resistant, even in extreme conditions
Technical inquiries about products may appear at any time. Our experts will provide you with individual technical support for all issues related to the function, processing, application and troubleshooting of mechanical drive products by phone or email.